The first impression from your business comes even before your customers set foot in the door. As they drive into your parking lot, they will notice the smooth, aesthetically-pleasing, tidy parking spots. They will appreciate the safe sidewalks and the even steps and ramps. First impressions do count!
Uneven ground, cracks, and holes are all tripping hazards that you will want to avoid! Asphalt paving is a cost-effective solution to your needs. A well-maintained pavement can last over twenty years, and asphalt repair is easier than other paving materials, such as concrete.
Fox Valley Superior Asphalt is a local team of professionals who are highly experienced in the preparation and application of commercial paving. Using the best equipment and top grade materials, we provide you with the results that exceed all expectations. Not all pavements are the same.
- Start with a good foundation. Good quality asphalt paving should have a solid subgrade as well as a strong aggregate base. Soft, wet dirt will be replaced with a compact rock base to ensure a stable pavement.
- A thick layer of asphalt is essential. Don’t be cut short by a contractor who cuts corners by only laying down one inch of asphalt.
- There are different types of asphalt mixes for different uses. Talk with your Fox Valley professional to determine what is right for your project.
- Proper water drainage is key for the longevity of your asphalt pavement. To avoid water pooling, an experienced contactor will follow the correct protocol for water drainage when laying your pavement.
- Transitions from lot to road are very important to avoid bumps. An experienced contractor will ensure that you have a seamless transition from old to new paving, curbs, and drains.
- Your fresh coat of asphalt will need a primer applied to ensure that the new layer adheres to the old layer, preventing any crumbling.
To ensure that your job is done correctly, contact us at Fox Valley Superior Asphalt!
Steps For Parking Lot Asphalt Pavement
- Your contractor will set up any needed permits and initiate utility marking.
- Any sub base renovations will be completed as needed.
- Damaged asphalt needs to be removed in order to ensure your new asphalt pavement has a solid base. The subgrade is inspected for signs of weakness. It may need to be replaced. Your asphalt paving contractor will discuss any steps needed with you prior to beginning work.
- The old asphalt will be carefully removed from the site by your contractor. In most cases, the old asphalt is recyclable and turned back into usable asphalt.
- After your sub base is in place, compacted, and leveled, base materials are put into place. Your asphalt paving contractors from Fox Valley Superior Asphalt are extremely careful with this step. A careless job by a dishonest contractor who is out to shave off time and money for himself could result in a parking lot that has extensive damaged after only a couple of years.
- The installation of your new asphalt is applied. The type of asphalt used as well as the number of layers is decided upon based on the projected amount of traffic for your lot.
- The final steps are compacting your new asphalt surface and marking parking lot lines. Correctly spaced and clean lines reflect the quality of your business.
- About 12 months after your pavement is laid, we will sealcoat the surface to extend the life of your asphalt pavement.
Your Wisconsin Asphalt Paving Experts
At Fox Valley Superior Asphalt, we know how important your asphalt or blacktop project is to you. We provide you with the best, every time!
- Quality & Durability
- Cost Efficient
- Completed Quickly
- Smooth & Aesthetically Pleasing
- Water Drainage
- Noise Reduction
- 100% Recyclable
Whether it is for home or business, our #1 priority is your complete satisfaction! Contact us today for a free quote. We look forward to hearing from you!
What is Asphalt?
Also known as blacktop, asphalt is a mixture of aggregates (a raw, granular mixture that can include sand, gravel, and crushed stone), a binder (the residue from petroleum refining), and a filler (a rubberized asphalt emulsion). The quality of materials for asphalt does make a difference. It can determine the longevity of you pavement. Your Fox Valley Superior Asphalt contractors will choose the best for you, taking their time to help you understand the latest technology and equipment for asphalt paving today.
Why Choose Asphalt?
Asphalt, or blacktop, is a superior paving method with the longevity that beats other paving methods. It is environmentally friendly and very cost-efficient. Its versatility ranges from being the best paving method for pathways and driveways to highways and runways and more! It can be quickly installed which is ideal for parking lots and roads. Its smooth surface provides a safe pavement and decreased damage to the asphalt. Reducing wear and tear of vehicles, asphalt pavement is also fuel efficient.
Why Choose Fox Valley Superior Asphalt?
Our team of professional contractors have a lot of experienced in asphalt paving, maintenance, asphalt repairs, and sealcoating. They are willing to share their knowledge with you as they offer you ideas and advice. They go the extra step by explaining to you the why behind their answers. They want you to be informed and comfortable with all the steps of your asphalt paving project. You will be very pleased with Fox Valley Superior Asphalt as you will find us dependable and responsible. You won’t have to worry if we will show up or if your asphalt paving project will be done on time. Using high quality materials and the best equipment, we work hard, quickly, and professionally cleaning up as we go. You’ll find our prices competitive and our service #1! Contact us today for a free consultation and quote! email@example.com
Locations We Serve
Fox Valley Superior Asphalt provides top quality asphalt or blacktop paving, sealcoating, maintenance, and repair to the Fox Valley area, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh, Kaukauna, Freedom, De Pere, Green Bay, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, and the surrounding areas.