The biggest priority for school pavement is safety! Our professionals at Fox Valley Superior Asphalt not only use the best quality asphalt, but we also take great care to provide you with a seamless, smooth surface for your parking lots, walkways, playgrounds, sidewalks, and sports areas (basketball courts, tennis courts, running tracks, and more). Whether your students are in elementary school, middle school, high school, or even in college, safety if our number one priority for you!
With the heavy traffic from vehicles and busses, along with our Wisconsin weather, your asphalt pavement can really take a beating. However, we also understand that the budgets of schools, colleges, and universities needs to be carefully balanced. Call Fox Valley Superior Asphalt for help to prolong your current asphalt. We also can help you determine if your asphalt needs to be replaced or if we can safely repair it instead. Assuring your students and faculty have clean, well-drained, obstacle-free pathways between lots and buildings is very important, especially for little ones and those with disabilities. Call us today for a free consultation and quote!
Benefits of Asphalt paving for Schools
Asphalt or blacktop has become the #1 choice for paving at school. From parking lots, sideways, and roadways to playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, and running tracks, asphalt paving has passed the test with all As in durability, safety, smoothness, aesthetics, budget-friendliness, and environmentally-friendliness.
- Asphalt is very durable withstanding all the foot traffic, vehicles coming and going, and the buses that line up and pass through each day. When properly maintained, asphalt paving can last for decades.
- Asphalt pavement is very smooth providing safety for running children, students and staff walking over it each day, and for the cars driving through. The smoothness of the pavement also reduces noise pollution which is especially important for the development of the young learners.
- The uniform surface of asphalt or blacktop will enhance the overall appearance of your campus. Our meticulous contractors at Fox Valley Superior Asphalt will carefully add any markings you want to your parking lots, roadways, and sports courts.
- Asphalt is very cost-effective. Regular maintenance and repair helps your pavement last longer and is more economical in the long run.
- Many schools appreciate the sustainability, environmentally friendliness of asphalt. The production and construction of asphalt uses a lower amount of energy. The EPA, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, monitors the emissions from asphalt production and has reported that asphalt production is not a significant source of air pollution and does not present a health concern. As technology advances in the asphalt field, asphalt continues to increase in safety for the environment and for people. Asphalt material is not only natural but also is recyclable and made into recycled asphalt.
There are many more reasons to go with asphalt or blacktop paving for your school! Call your professional Fox Valley Superior Asphalt contractor today for more information and a free estimate! (920) 320-0880 We travel to schools all through northeast Wisconsin, Appleton, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, Neenah, Menasha, Green Bay, and more!
Your Wisconsin Asphalt Paving Experts
At Fox Valley Superior Asphalt, we know how important your asphalt or blacktop project is to you. We provide you with the best, every time!
- Quality & Durability
- Cost Efficient
- Completed Quickly
- Smooth & Aesthetically Pleasing
- Water Drainage
- Noise Reduction
- 100% Recyclable
Whether it is for home or business, our #1 priority is your complete satisfaction! Call us today for a free quote. We look forward to hearing from you!
What is Asphalt?
Also known as blacktop, asphalt is a mixture of aggregates (a raw, granular mixture that can include sand, gravel, and crushed stone), a binder (the residue from petroleum refining), and a filler (a rubberized asphalt emulsion). The quality of materials for asphalt does make a difference. It can determine the longevity of you pavement. Your Fox Valley Superior Asphalt contractors will choose the best for you, taking their time to help you understand the latest technology and equipment for asphalt paving today.
Why Choose Asphalt?
Asphalt, or blacktop, is a superior paving method with the longevity that beats other paving methods. It is environmentally friendly and very cost-efficient. Its versatility ranges from being the best paving method for pathways and driveways to highways and runways and more! It can be quickly installed which is ideal for parking lots and roads. Its smooth surface provides a safe pavement and decreased damage to the asphalt. Reducing wear and tear of vehicles, asphalt pavement is also fuel efficient.
Why Choose Fox Valley Superior Asphalt?
Our team of professional contractors have a lot of experienced in asphalt paving, maintenance, asphalt repairs, and sealcoating. They are willing to share their knowledge with you as they offer you ideas and advice. They go the extra step by explaining to you the why behind their answers. They want you to be informed and comfortable with all the steps of your asphalt paving project. You will be very pleased with Fox Valley Superior Asphalt as you will find us dependable and responsible. You won’t have to worry if we will show up or if your asphalt paving project will be done on time. Using high quality materials and the best equipment, we work hard, quickly, and professionally cleaning up as we go. You’ll find our prices competitive and our service #1! Call us today for a free consultation and quote! (920) 320-0880
Locations We Serve
Fox Valley Superior Asphalt provides top quality asphalt or blacktop paving, sealcoating, maintenance, and repair to the Fox Valley area, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh, Kaukauna, Freedom, De Pere, Green Bay, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, and the surrounding areas.